Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Cards Created


 This is a card I created using watercolor paper.  I needed to brush up on watercolor skills so this is the end result.
The Flower Fairy Rubber Stamp is by Stamps Happen, Inc.
It can be purchased at this link Flower Fairy Stamp
Also testing my hand at adding links.  Appears to work!
 This card was made using pigments inks on the background.  The background stamp was a Foliate Cube by Stampendous.  The love verse was stamped using Staz On black ink and colored in with markers. The Love Verse is a stamp by Stamps Happen, Inc.
I am adding this card to show the use of  Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks.  I had a fun day trying out many ways to use them. If you haven't visited his website it is well worth your time.  So many great ideas.  I will have to post a few more cards later.  The shell stamp is a stamp by Inkadinkado.  Okay the link isn't the exact shell stamp I used but would work just the same.  Hope you have enjoyed viewing them.


No comments:

Post a Comment